Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries; however, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. COVID-19 will have at Par impact on the facility management services market in India. As per Technavio’s pandemic-focused market research, market growth is likely to increase in 2021 as compared to 2020.
The facility management services market size in India in the environmental & facilities services industry is expected to grow by USD 13.43 billion, progressing at a CAGR of almost 14% during 2021-2025, as per the new report from Technavio. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Facility Management Services Market in India Environmental & Facilities Services Industry 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist facility management services market growth in India during the next five years
- Estimation of the facility management services market size in India and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the facility management services market in India
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of the facility management services market vendors in India
Facility Management Services Market in India Environmental & Facilities Services Industry 2021-2025 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
To help businesses improve their market position, Technavio provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the facility management services market. CBRE Group Inc., Cushman & Wakefield Plc, Jones Lang LaSalle Inc., OCS Group Ltd., Quess Corp. Ltd., SILA Group, SMS Integrated Facility Services Pvt. Ltd., Sodexo Group, Tenon Facility Management India Pvt Ltd, and Updater Services Pvt. Ltd. are some of the major market participants.
- Facility Management Services Market in India Size
- Facility Management Services Market in India Trends
- Facility Management Services Market in India Industry Analysis
This study identifies the impact of technology in managing building facilities as one of the prime reasons driving the Facility Management Services Market growth in India during the next few years. However, employee attrition and training may threaten the growth of the market.
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR70630
Reasons to Buy the Report:
- Leverage latest data mapping the technological advancements
- Find deeper market insights and forecast information about current market developments.
- Explore insights on key market accelerating factors.
- Identify potential threats to market growth.
- Understand the impact of trends likely to influence market growth positively or negatively.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Market Landscape
- Market Sizing
- Five Forces Analysis
- Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market Segmentation by Service
- Customer landscape
- Geographic Landscape
- Vendor Landscape
- Vendor Analysis
Explore our Top Selling Reports
Facility Management Services Market in the Middle East– The facility management services market size in the Middle East is segmented by service (soft service and hard service) and geography (Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, and the rest of the Middle East).
Download Free Sample Report
Global Food Waste Management Market– The food waste management market is segmented by disposal methods (landfill, recycling, and incineration) and geography (APAC, MEA, Europe, North America, and South America).
Download Free Sample Report
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]
Report Page: https://www.technavio.com/report/facility-management-services-market-industry-in-india-analysis