The successful candidate will support the Director of IO to manage and drive all assigned projects and functions so as to ensure the effective operations of the department.
Primarily, the candidate will drive and manage workspace management system, estates and facilities management and operations, asset and inventory management, contract and project management, campus planning and development, renovation and A&A projects.
The candidate is also responsible to implement and manage Total WSH, workplace safety, security and health framework and system, manage safety programmes, training and audit.
Additionally, the candidate may be required to initiate and coordinate projects, activities, reviews, briefings and audits in other infrastructural matters.
- Bachelor degree with at least 10 years of relevant working experiences
- A resourceful team player and leader with a lot of initiative and ability to work independently
- Motivated, meticulous and possess good time management
- Pleasant disposition with a high level of integrity and work ethics
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiar with most Microsoft Office applications, AutoCAD, BIM
- Familiar with Integrated Workspace Management System, SMART Facilities Management System, Business Continuity Management, Workplace Safety, Security and Health, GreenGov.Sg