The report presents an in-depth assessment of the UAE Facility Management Market including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, regulatory landscape, deployment models, operator case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for UAE Facility Management from 2021 till 2026. The report covers the pre COVID-19 historic data, impact of COVID-19 and post-COVID-19 (Corona Virus) impact on various regions and major countries and on the future development of the industry is pointed out.
The UAE Facility Management Market is expected to register a CAGR of 8.72% over the forecast period from 2021 to 2026.
Inquire for Sample Copy of this Report:
The report presents the market competitive landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/key players in the market. Top Companies in the Global UAE Facility Management Market: Vendor Positioning Analysis (Relative Positioning Of Key Vendors Based On Criteria, Such As Service Portfolio, Footprint, Presence, And Financials), Company Profiles, Emcor Facilities Services WLL, Imdaad LLC, Enova Facilities Management Services LLC, Emrill Services LLC, Deeyar Facilities Management LLC, ServeU LLC, Marafeq Facilities Management LLC, Etisalat Facilities Management LLC, Farnek Services? LLC, ENGIE Cofely Energy Services LLC and others.
– June 2020 – Imdaad announced the launch of its new disinfection service, the Infinite Protection Package. The new service will be operated by Isnaad, a subsidiary of Imdaad that provides a comprehensive range of soft facility management and is the latest in a series of innovative solutions aimed at creating a clean, safe and healthy UAE.
– March 2020 – ServeU has announced the rebranding of its residential facility management services. The new brand identity, known as ServeU Essentials, has been expanded to cover cleaning, maintenance, landscaping, and smart automation for businesses, homes, and retail outlets.
The surging emphasis on green building practices is increasing the demand for facility management in the UAE. There is potential as Dubai was awarded the ‘platinum rating’ in the LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) for Cities certification by the US Green Building Council in 2019.
– The Middle East Facility Management Association (MEFMA) announced that it is holding the 9th edition of its MEFMA CONFEX in March 2019, where UAE hosted the most significant facilities management (FM) event in the region. The event highlights the local market’s critical role in the continuous development of the regional FM community. Around 500 to 600 visitors from the private and government sectors joined the event to strengthen the FM community in the Middle East and make it globally competitive.
– EFS Facilities Services Group, a UAE-based provider of integrated facilities management solutions, announced that it had achieved contract wins worth greater than USD 46.2 million in 2019. The company marked several accomplishments of flagship projects, such as large government entities in the UAE.
Regional Analysis For UAE Facility Management Market:
North America (The United States, Canada, and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia, and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, etc.)
The Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, and South Africa)
Commercial and Retail is Expected to Hold Significant Share
– The commercial sector covers office buildings occupied by business services, such as corporate offices of manufacturers, IT and communication, finance and insurance, property, and service providers. According to the 2019 World Economic Forum (WEF) Global Competitiveness Index (GCI), the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) sector in the UAE has achieved significant progress in the global ranking from the 6th to 2nd. Additionally, the Emirates Green Building Council increases awareness and knowledge about green building practices in the UAE. Hence, several IT companies and corporate offices of manufacturing companies in the region have invested in sustainability development, which has driven the country’s demand for facility management solutions.
– Economic growth, ongoing diversification, and a growing population especially among high-worth individuals- have led to an increase in retail sales in the region. With the collective effort of the private and government institution, UAE’s retail has seen a massive transformation in the last few years. With thousands of square feet in retail space, destinations such as Dubai and Abu Dhabi have utilized its resources to draw visitors from across the world. Dubai is hailed as the queen of “Shopping Malls” and is considered one of the world’s most important markets. All these are reliable indicators that it remains a definite destination for the majority of brands looking to enter the region for the first time, which is expected to create a positive impact on facility management in the retail sector.
Browse the Report Description And TOC:
Influence of the UAE Facility Management Market Report:
-Comprehensive assessment of all opportunities and risks in the UAE Facility Management market.
-The detailed study of business strategies for the growth of the UAE Facility Management market-leading players.
-Conclusive study about the growth plot of the UAE Facility Management market for forthcoming years.
-In-depth understanding of UAE Facility Management market-particular drivers, constraints, and major micro markets.
-Favorable impression inside vital technological and market latest trends striking the UAE Facility Management market.
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
-Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
-Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
-Analytical Tools: The Global UAE Facility Management Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyze the growth of the key players operating in the market.
Customization of the Report: This report can be customized as per your needs for additional data up to 3 companies or countries or 40 analyst hours.
Please connect with our sales team (email@example.com ).
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed…